Thursday, January 19, 2006

-till the end-

*smiles* i finally finish my exam today! =) finally can rest my brain for awhile =p paper was still ok, tho a lil tricky :p anyway its over, so not gonna brood over it. still praying silently for good results, which will only come out 2 months later, lol! =) things hav been ok so far, except for my brother. sigh, he's still like a little brother, i hope he mature in his thinkin fast =( he's lack of motivation is worrying the whole family. sigh sigh~ when will it be the day he learn.. *sad*

going back to work tmr after taking 2 days leave to study. cant wait for the wkend for some good rest. =) the wkend will be spent celebrating Wernie's 21st birthday & Dad's birthday! *smiles* Soon, CNY is arriving! heh. *lookin forward*

my boy's doing good in his new camp. lol..its temporary tho. but better than nth hur? they were selected for some 3wk course thingy, and apparently, he said de food + envt is so much better. lol~ HAPPY FOR U DEAR :)
he's also now more free to use hp, lol.. i received so many msgs from him today! a bit not like de usual..lol.. =p

fell in love totally wif tis song wen ah chan sent it to me yest. omg~ it totally melt my heart, lol. my boy say he'll sing tt to me during our wedding! lol.. *dream dream* heh. Its a really nice song, tho i dunno hu sang it =p

-- Till the End--
All these precious moments, with you by my side
Must be a gift from heaven, that's holding me all night
I don't know how i foudn you
I'm thankful that I have
Now that I have a love so true
To hold, to keep, to share

*
In my heart, I can no longer hold inside
All of the love I used to hide
I'll always be with you until the very end
In this world there is no place I rather be
You are my life, my soul, my girl
And through it all, I know you'll come to see
That you're the one till the end

All my friends around me
Said you'll be gone too soon
Babe I'm going make you see
We've found our way back home

Repeat*

-the smile on your face puts a smile in my fragile heart. seeing you smile, gives me life. it tells me the reason why i'm living for, that is to love u and make u smile. u mean as much as i mean to you-

No comments: